Sharla and I participated in the Kansas City Color Run last weekend. It was a lot of fun--not exactly a race where you really get busy and run fast (tons of walkers, lots of kids), but a great opportunity for people who don't normally do a lot of running to get motivated to sign up for a 5K. You can see that we reverted to our younger years and decided to go as twins. (PS--on an unrelated note....as I was working with one of my friends setting up her blog, I figured out that I had commenting features blocked, so if you have wanted to comment before but could not get past my roadblocks, I removed all of those features)
Before and after shots. We didn't actually get this colored during the race, a lot of it was from the color throwing party at the end. We were mild compared to many people.This was the finishing area as we were leaving. The line of people in the background is another wave of people just finishing. I don't know if this is a yearly thing for KC, but if you are looking for a fun way to get running, sign up for it next year. I'll be working on Sharla to do a 10K with me :)




No comments:
Post a Comment