In Lebo we took the kids to the Burlington Rec Center to burn off some energy since it was so cold outside. They enjoyed a couple of hours of basketball and trying out racquetball for the first time. Grandma Jean was brave enough to allow Miles and Graham to decorate cookies on their own--lots of sprinkles and some of the cookies must have weighed a pound after all the M&M's Graham piled on.
The boys and I stayed in Lebo an extra day to meet up with my friends, Sharla and Amy, and their kids. It's unusual for us to all be back at the same time, but glad it worked out. My boys always have fun with Sharla's, and all the kids enjoyed little Ali (who is about to have a baby brother).
And then (to end this saga), the boys and I trekked it to Omaha to spend a couple of days helping my friend Lori decorate her nursery in anticipation of Baby #4 (I'll show you pics once her bedding arrives). My boys always have a great time destroying the Boudreau house.
Whew, that concludes the first week of break. We made it home in time to catch some friends/family in town for the KSU basketball game on Saturday. I guess that means this week it's time to get work done!







1 comment:
Seriously...I look like I am about to have this baby any day now!
Post a Comment