#42--Bought this dress (exactly) in Nashville after seeing it on Pinterest.
#43--Lindsay showed me how to make this scarf (crocheting). I need to try it again with thinner yarn since mine "grew."
#44--Tried this "4 minute workout" that is supposed to be as good as a much longer workout...not sure I'm buying that, but it was fine.
#45--Tried several different circuit type workouts with 100 of this, 80 of that, etc. I don't think there's anything really special about any of them, and have figured out that I don't need to keep pinning them when I can just make it up myself--and who am I kidding? I'd rather be running :)
#46--...Although I did buy a kettle bell (after I used Kitra's this summer and saw this workout) at Dick's with some rewards coupons that I needed to use and couldn't find any clothes I wanted.
And I'll conclude with some of my favorite school things. See if you "get them."
#47--Shannon, this one's for you. Just kidding. I didn't actually use this (felt too mean) but it is a mistake worthy of a poster!
#48--Offering pick up lines in math class...
#49--Fractions...
#50--New seating chart day...
#51--And I'll save the last two for later...






1 comment:
Might I add that #42...you look waaaaaay better than that chic does int he dress!!
Post a Comment