Before I write my new year's resolutions for 2013, I had to finish off the resolutions from 2012. One of them was to make something every week from Pinterest. While I'm certain I am waaaayyyy over 52 (some posts have more than one pin referenced and the school resources I've used in some way are too numerous to count), I still feel the need to see #52 in the heading so that I can mark it off my list :)
#34--Homemade payday bars: HIT
I took these to school for a Friday lunch. They were popular with everyone (unless you don't like marshmallows like me) and easy to make.
#35--Tried this hairdo, cute but not as easy to create if your hair is thick or too long.
#36--Bought this nail polish straight off the Target shelf after noticing it on Pinterest.
#37--Tried to publish blog using Blurb but it was going to be really ugly if I didn't do some customizing. I was hoping for a "push to publish" button and it would arrive in the mail all nice and colorful. Not going to happen with the effort I was willing to spend. Maybe next year.
#38--Made fake canvases for the boys' rooms. One of my favorite projects--cheap, fast, easy, big impact.
#39--Made a lot of these bracelets for myself and others, including making some at a crafts and cocktails night. Jeanne and Aimee even asked for some as gifts/favors. So fun!
#40--Figured out how to make these as well, but could never find just the right type of string and they were never quite right. Who sells Chinese knotting thread???





No comments:
Post a Comment