Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bachelorette Party

Saturday night was my-very-soon-to-be-sister-in-law's bachelorette party.  She wanted a bus tour of small town bars, hence the theme, "Small Town, Saturday Night."  I think everyone had a fabulous time--all 30 of us!  Here are just a few of the pics I took.  
This was a real school bus in its former life--now it's lime green and purple, complete with neon green lights!
The matching T-shirts were a nice touch!  Good job Megan and Kate!
Two hands on the wheel dude!
The bride-to-be and her mom looking good!
Just for you Sharla!  I think this was about the time someone started "Yo Baby...." 
Almost family!
The windy bus wasn't doing much for my new haircut!  I look like Chewbacca!  Melissa (my cousin-in-law; is that such a thing??) looks way better!

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Looking good! I didn't get a good view of the shirts. . . .

Unknown said...

Ah, yes, I think a great time was had by all. Susan had a "best time ever" evening, she said. That was what we all wanted to accomplish.

Leanna