Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wii

While the kids and I were in Omaha, Adam bought a Wii and a new TV to go with it. Neither of us are into X-Box, etc. but we thought this would be fun--we are still hunting down the Wii Fit. No one in town has it.
Mason came home from tennis with Owen today. They played so well together all afternoon. We met up with Lindsay and the rest of the kids at the pool later in the afternoon. The kids wolfed down some "chips and cheese" before we left.



2 comments:

Just Jana said...

Wii!!! How fun! Funny enough, my grandparents are all about the Wii. They use the Wii fit everyday for exercise and have talked all their friends into getting Wii's as well. Your boys will have a great time!

Bulters said...

I'd like to know who is enjoying the Wii the most! You and Adam or the boys?

Hey, how do I get "Visitor" info. on my blog?

Thanks.