
This file/drawer thing was left here by the previous owners. I was going to use it for the kids' stuff, but it works better for all of my supplies. 30 drawers and 29 of them have contents!

Once we got rid of the garage sale pile the cheerleading uniforms now have a home (under the stairs).

These are the nasty uniforms (hello, 1987!) that I've found a semi-permanent home for during my basement organization--hopefully they will leave for good SOON!

The boys entertained themselves while I carried piles around by pretending to be Bob the Builder and Handy Manny. Later they requested to be called Jack and Jacobi.

Miles found my winter shoes and picked out his favorites!
2 comments:
Wait, those uniforms are SO 1994 and I want one if you are throwing them away. Size large please.
Maybe Miles will design women's shoes for some big store like Nordstrom someday. He's certainly getting a head start!
Post a Comment