Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Baker!

We hit the library today, dropped Miles off at daycare for lunch and nap, picked up Rock-A-Belly and ate lunch with Jana on the steps of KSU speech center while Owen had class.  Then we picked up the older boys from daycare and took them to the pool with us.  The boys swam while we caught up on "cheer talk", school, .....
Since Miles did not get to go swimming, I let him make some puppy chow.  He loved being the helper!  This is so easy to make, but I've never made it--probably because it looks disgusting.  I happened to notice the recipe on a cereal box this morning and figured it was a good way to get rid of the powdered sugar I'd surely never use before it got old.
Miles is very proud of his goods.  Unfortunately while we were downstairs wrapping a gift, Newman ate half of one pan.

No comments: