It's been a long time since I've had to take both kids to a full game with me (Adam had "guys weekend"--more to come on that later). . . After school: 1) run to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few necessities since we will be out of town on Saturday and they aren't open on Sunday (will hold back about that); 2) pick up Owen, 3) take dogs to dog park to ease sense of guilt when leaving them again tonight, 4) pick up Miles, 5) run to Dillon's to get food for tailgate so that I don't have to drag the kids to the store after the game, 6) run home and put all the bags in fridge, even the canned goods, and head to game, 7) get girls set up for Kick for Cash/console Owen when he doesn't win a T-shirt from 103.5/find student to win one for him, 8) warm up stunts/kids roll down hill/poop break for Owen, 9) watch game/hope all stunts go smoothly/try to plan with Jen for next week/keep kids near me for over 3 hours! It was actually a good night for the cheerleaders, the FB team and Owen and Miles--crazy, but good!

Owen wore his prize T-shirt for PJ's at Grandma and Grandpa's.
3 comments:
Glad you survived! No hints about your next big project??
Dedra!
I've been introduced to the world of blogging, thanks to young professors who hate to hand out paper assignments. So most of my homework is done through blogging. I'm not being too big of a creeper, I just happened to find you on Jana's page. Sounds like cheer is going good?! Nice stunt! I hopt football season goes smoothly and I want to hear about how it all goes!! I hear we had a big win Friday. Hope to see you when I come home... for Christmas.
Hi Peggy--
Send me your email!
Post a Comment