I had a little time this morning (a day off for us since we've just finished two nights of parent teacher conferences) without the kids, so I went jeans shopping. I needed some "wear with T-shirts and tennis shoes" type jeans so I hit the Buckle (fun times...) where I tried on at least 20 pairs in an attempt to find the ones that were the same fit as the one pair I have that I love (and then buy them in several washes). After trying on so many pairs that you hate, the ones that are "just okay" start to seem really great. I ended up buying two pairs that I thought I really liked in the store. When I got home I realized they are way too long--unless I plan to invest in some high heeled tennis shoes. I suppose I will take them back (where they will proceed to tell me they alter for free and they will look totally normal, uh huh...) and continue my hunt. Needless to say they don't fit like these in the picture. To have skinny legs.....
2 comments:
To have LONG skinny legs...
I'm glad you have problems finding jeans too! And I'm not even going to comment on your legs since you wear at least 2 sizes smaller than I do! :)
Post a Comment