The boys, dogs and I decided it would be easier to go spend Saturday and Sunday at my parents' house rather than hang around the house during "guys weekend". Saturday morning we drove to Council Grove so I could check out an item Aunt Nancy potentially purchased for me at an auction last week. I'm taking it--that will be my next home project; I'm feeling back in the mood to work on something. Then onto Grandma and Grandpa's. . . .
Owen coerced them into many rounds of Uno, Candyland, and Chutes and Ladders; but he also found time to watch Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles and eat a ton of snacks! Miles settled for his own version of Connect 4 on Saturday. Today all he wanted to do was ride the Mule since it wasn't raining.
After telling me they weren't tired and didn't need to nap. . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment