Our attendance at football games this year has been sketchy, so I guess we are trying to make up for it by going to basketball games. This year Adam's best friend did not get tickets, so Adam is stuck going with just me (or taking one of the boys). I like the games, but I'm not so much into analyzing the offense/defense/substitutions/etc. like most "guy friends" would be. But, here are some thoughts from a girl's perspective....
Dominique Sutton--I think he will be my favorite player this year. He hustles and plays hard--no complaining! Plus I like the headband. Everybody needs a favorite, right? Although I think he was wearing purple shoes which is a slight negative.
Cheerleaders--Secret reason for going to the games. A former Papio girl is on the team so she keeps me up to date--lots of changes this year. I will keep my eye on them :) Classy Cats are entertaining as well. If I had a little girl, she'd definitely have a little cheerleading uniform.
The Coach--While Adam contemplates coaching decisions, etc. I contemplate his suits. I have noticed they seem to fit a little better this year. So there's a wrap up (yeah right) of the season so far. Oh, I did notice that the 3-point line is further from the basket than it used to be. Was it getting too easy?
1 comment:
I had to read your suit observation a couple times, because I was just sure you were going to say he was "busting out!" :)
Post a Comment