The kids definitely go through phases of things they like. Right now it's.....
....dolphins for Owen. He draws at least 3 of these every day. He learned how to draw one in art class at school. He's into all forms of art right now.
....the baby for Miles. He has been hauling his baby around in this back pack--taking him to the doctor, grocery store, etc.
I just thought this picture was funny. At times Miles can be a stinker about eating his dinner. On this particular night, he had gone back and forth from the table to his room (in trouble for not eating) several times. Finally Adam took him plate to his room and he ate all of his broccoli. He is showing us that he "ate it all."
1 comment:
I'm impressed with Owen's dolphins! Miles car shirt looks like that Old Navy taxi shirt I had - oh yeah, I eventually had to throw that one away because it had holes in it. :)
Post a Comment