I'm going back in time to catch up before I put up all my pictures from this past weekend (and fill out your survey Jana!). We skipped the last KSU football game and had early Thanksgiving (last weekend) at my parents so that we could all be there. Now that Quint and Wyatt are married I have some girls to hang around with! We are thankful that we got to spend the day with everyone.
Part of our reason for heading out of Manhattan early was to go through Topeka and get Adam some classes (quickly, thus Lens Crafters). The massage chair was three minutes' worth of killing time as we waited for the glasses.
Great food as usual. Note: I brought the lemon juice--that's an important role, right?
The boys enjoyed helping Grandpa Harlan do chores.
It warmed up enough that Owen conned some of the guys into a baseball game. He's actually become a pretty good hitter; I think he'll be ready to play this summer. We spent the "real" Thanksgiving Day in Atwood where Jane and Eunice cooked for all of us before we spent the day decorating for the wedding (more to come on this). We are so thankful to have such great families and friends!
1 comment:
I think we need a pic of Adam's new glasses!!! Actually, a comparative of him in his crooked ones would be good... (ha ha)
Post a Comment