Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What Happened to the Pool Weather?

I start my two week class next week, so I was hoping for better pool weather this week. It was cold yesterday, and looks like it may be that way again today--we'll see. The kids are really enjoying the pool. Miles is getting braver everyday and Owen is very comfortable in the water this year. He's on the left side with the blue goggles in this picture.

4 comments:

Sharla said...

Looks like Owen's having fun! I used to LOVE teeter totting back and forth in the pool on those big tired and playing "shark" - I can't wait to see our kids enjoying it as much as we did (although probably not noon-6 every day like I did :)

I see warm weather for the weekend!

Braxmeyers said...

Are you going to walk down for break and swim laps!

Kelsie said...

Looks like next week will be just as bad so you won't miss much pool time!! Lots of rain in the forecast!

Bulters said...

We've had pretty decent weather, but my kids have a pathetic mother, so we haven't even been swimming once. I keep thinking "tomorrow."