Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Finally, Some Real Cows

I took Graham, Miles and Newman to Lebo this weekend so that Adam and Owen could go to the basketball tournament free of a one-and-a-half year old :)  I knew Graham would LOVE to see real cows since he says "cow" at least 20 times per day.  He stood there forever, but they wouldn't come any closer.  
 He got a close up from the truck during feeding time.
Meanwhile big brother was cool enough to ride in the back and supervise.  I love the scrunched up face!
When he wasn't stalking the cattle, Graham was chasing Barney (and saying his name over and over).
We didn't stick around too long--not sure what he was trying to dig out of the culvert.  Most likely something gross or alive.

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Love how all of the cows are staring at him in the first pic