Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinterest #5

This was a great Pinterest trial week--two great dishes and a workout app...  I made the Greek dip for a Super Bowl party and it went over well.  I thought it was great--something I could eat as a meal even.  Definitely a different take on the normal cheesy or ranch-type dips.  Highly recommend, and you know it was easy or I wouldn't have made it :)

This spaghetti dish made two meals for all of us, plus lunch leftovers.  Five thumbs up at this house!

I came across this app on Pinterest and tried it out this week.  Tons of workouts.  You can choose from things like "Get Lean" or "Get Toned" and then within each of these menus you can choose beginner, intermediate or advanced.  After that it gives you a whole list of workouts that meet these criteria.  I tried "The Heartthrob" and found it to be a good workout.  The girl tells you what exercise to do and for how long.  The timer runs automatically.  If you need to see the exercise, you can.  You can also set your own music to play.  I didn't do this since I was watching TV at the time, but would be a nice option.  Plus it is a free app.  Try it out!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greek dip sounds tasty, will have to try, did you dip with pita chips or veggies?