Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day/Pinterest #21

We spent a large part of Father's Day weekend at the baseball field, but still managed to find time for some (practical) gifts of underwear, swim shirt, and cutting boards.  I had good intentions of trying this pork tenderloin recipe, but I'd have to say it was a fail.  Maybe it was the cut/size of meat I chose, but it took much longer to cook and something just wasn't right...
My second fail of the weekend were these EASY cookies.  Mine looked just like this pre-baking.  However, when I took them out the bottom layer of the cookie was stuck to the pan.  It didn't call for a greased pan, but maybe that would have made the difference??  So, it was two "fails" in one weekend. Good thing Adam is not picky--he ate both.  I guess that's part of the reason we like him so much :)

No comments: