I love flower hair decorations (this is when I need a girl) and have a whole board of "flower pins." I made a few things loosely based on some of these flowers, plus some other "old faithful" flowers.
I didn't use the tissue paper since mine were going on shoes, but I think these would be good for a wedding or shower. Cheap, easy, and pretty.Not sure about this one...
I really like this flower--didn't use the streamer part.
So... here's what I did...
Used tulle flower to decorate some flip flops for a birthday gift (modeled by Miles). Below are the other flip flops we made/included in the gift.
Circle flower hair clip to match some outfits for a friends' girls. Headband to match another outfit.
Hair accessories to match some Easter dresses.
Another headband to match a birthday outfit for our cousin.







1 comment:
Yep you need a girl & an etsy shop, no pressure, 4 is the new 2!
Post a Comment