Fortunately for the boys, we've had plenty of warm weather lately. They would go to the pool (any pool) everyday if I let them. Since dropping our MCC membership, the kids have enjoyed Cico and Northview. Owen is old enough that he knows a lot of kids in town (through school, childcare, CCD, sports, etc) so he is bound to run into kids he knows. And Miles is usually right on Owen's heels. I'm so thankful they are good swimmers and can be turned loose in the pool without restrictions and only minimal supervision from me--and instructions NOT to dive or try flips off the high dive! Graham looks to be another water baby. So far I've managed to keep him interested in the shallow end so that I don't have to get in past my knees since the water is CHILLY for this old lady.
The M's
Chariot riding in the lazy river!
Relaxin'
Alien Baby!




2 comments:
I miss you!!!!
Graham, you have gotten so big! Looking forward to seeing you guys . .
Post a Comment