Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pinterest #22

After some weak recipes last week, I was happy to find two good ones this week.  I made this casserole for our family and for a friend's family (welcoming a new baby).  Adam and I both really liked it.  The kids were on full alert for anything odd looking--they seem to be able to find the smallest green pepper that was in the 1/2 cup of salsa that was in this entire recipe.  They ate it, but didn't ask for seconds.  

I thought these looked interesting when I pinned them, so again I made some for the friend and then took the rest of them to Adam's office where I heard they were a hit.  The kids loved the "frosting"--on or off the cupcake.  The recipe made so much frosting that we still had a bowl left just to eat by itself.  My kids love dough, so this was perfect since there were no eggs in the dough.  I can't decide if they look really professional or like a pile of something else...

No comments: