Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jump, Jump!

We always go out to Mike and Connie Butler's for the 4th of July... Owen went out to play with Raly this afternoon and when I picked him up, the BOUNCE HOUSE was being inflated.  We weren't expecting it until tomorrow!  Needless to say, we spent two more hours playing.  I was bummed out to read the rule, "Absolutely no adults!"  It is for kids 12 and under.  Michelle pointed out that there are probably some 12-year-olds who weigh more than us, so maybe there's a chance....
Monster Truck Bounce House.
Owen getting some air!
Miles having fun!
Raly "waiting for big kid time" in a senior-picture like pose????
I stupidly stayed up until 1:00 AM to finish this last night.  Great book! 

1 comment:

Sharla said...

I'll have to get that book. I'm sending you copies of some pics today - there are some cute ones!

Have a good week.